Our publication process seeks to preserve the individual integrity of complex digital works, while striving to ensure that they can be stored and maintained for the future. Each work will be assigned to a sponsoring member of the permanent editorial board. The work will then be developed collaboratively with the author, with input from external advisors/reviewers according to the needs of the project.
Initial inquiries should be sent with a brief description (500 words) to email@example.com.
Authors invited to submit a full prospectus for consideration at Electric should provide:
- A comprehensive description of the work: covering content, intellectual scope, structure, and audience
- A list of participants, including potential reviewers, technical contacts and assistants
- A table of contents listing all components of the work
- A list of technical requirements for the work's presentation
- A list of proposed recommendations for long-term preservation